To be considered, an employee must be recognized for meeting or exceeding one or more of CHN's shared values that include
integrity, compassion, accountability, stewardship, teamwork, and excellence.
Please include a description of the action sufficient to help us understand what made this person a Service Excellence Star!
Staff are selected based on specific criteria that includes:
1. Did the action clearly demonstrate shared values?
2. Was the action above and beyond the employee's regular duties, or, was the action within regular duties but performed in an exceptional manner?
3. Did the employee suffer any inconvenience in order to perform the action (degree of effort beyond the norm), such as staying after normal hours or postponing leave?
4. To what degree was the patient, community, CHN, or other staff positively impacted by the employee's action?
5. Who initiated the action (greater weight should be considered for self-initiated)?